Monday, January 11, 2016

Frozen Tote Bag

This week's theme at Heart 2 Heart Challenges is Frozen!

Even if Elsa and Anna aren’t your thing, no matter which hemisphere you live in, you’re either frozen in winter or cooling off with a frozen beverage like me.

My niece is a big Frozen fan, and I wanted to make her a special Frozen Christmas gift.

I turned to my Cricut, and added her name in the Frozen font. This was the tricky part as I used a font generator and then turned it into an SVG and imported it to my Cricut account. I then added some snowflakes from the CTMH Artistry cartridge.



I cut the name and snowflakes with my Cricut onto white iron-on vinyl, making sure I used the mirror cut setting.



I then ironed the vinyl onto the bag and peeled away the transfer paper, leaving the design on the black bag.



Here is the finished bag- my niece was very happy with it!



We would love to see your Frozen projects, whether you take inspiration from the movie, songs or the weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!